The Big Change
- What’s the single most important thing you can do to adjust and make “The Big Change” to college life? College students reveal the secret in this chapter.
- When you’re away at college, you’re in charge–not your parents and not your friends. New freedom, however, brings new responsibilities. College students tell how to cope with the fact that now You’re in Charge!
- There’s a lot of work to do in college and a lot of fun to be had. You’ll do better academically and have for more fun if you learn how to strike the right balance. The key is managing your time. You’ll learn how in this chapter.
- The reality of campus life is many students–even those most academically capable–experience a tough start. In this chapter, you’ll meet three students who ran into a few obstacles and learn how they successfully managed to overcome them.
- This chapter is for non-traditional students, that is people who are in the mid-twenties and older (some of you are in your 40’s and 50’s) who are returning to college or attending for the first time after several years in the work force. You face challenges which are, to say the least, a little different than your typical 18-year-old. In this video, you’ll hear from people just like you.